Thursday, August 27, 2015

Travelogue:A Quick Guide To Krabi PART 1

Having dreamt about visiting Krabi for our honeymoon years ago, and finally planned to celebrate our first wedding anniversary at this island. Never been to Phuket either, most of my friends told me that Krabi is less commercialized and less crowded, which is true. The Krabi International Airport is just a small terminal which is probably like Alor Setar Airport.


 From Kuala Lumpur to Krabi.




1 hour of flight and 45mins of bus ride (120 Baht), we reached our accommodation in Krabi.


I fell so convenience travelling from Krabi to An Nang beach by this shuttle bus because the driver is so helpful.They will ask your destination and drop you to your hotel.


Heading to our Hotel by Shuttle Bus


Yeahhh,this is our first wefie at Ao Nang Regent Hotel.

First hotel in Krabi: Ao Nang Regent Hotel.

My Husbands fav not-so-restaurant 


Non-Halal McDonald at Ao Nang


Rempit-ing around Krabi Town
Done for Day 1.
 Noting much to share about our day 1 in Krabi since we reached our hotel quiet late.I will share our exiting day 2 in the next entry.Thank you for reading.(cakap kat diri sendiri sbb takde org baca pun.haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

LIFE,WHATS UP WITH THAT?

PEMILIK (:

My photo
Kedah;Kuala Lumpur
I've never done an "About Me" post or anything... But I’m not really sure what I’d even say for it, or what people want to know.