Friday, March 16, 2012

happybirthday ♥


last week birthday one of my bestfriends,ecah,kebetulan aku ada kat kedah time tu.so,aku n adik plan nak buat a simple celebration untuk dia.Member member yang lain tak dapat nak balik sebeb busy dengan kuliah.nevermind,makan makan n borak borak pun dah okey.Btw,happy birthday dear,Aishah:)

waiting for birthday girl.






the cake


yeahh,Happy Birthday.



amik kau,hodoh gila!haha







On your birthday,
I wish you much pleasure and joy,
I hope all of your wishes come true,
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
Happy birthday to you Aishah Isomudin
God bless dear.


FRIEND FOREVER ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

LIFE,WHATS UP WITH THAT?

PEMILIK (:

My photo
Kedah;Kuala Lumpur
I've never done an "About Me" post or anything... But I’m not really sure what I’d even say for it, or what people want to know.